A New Jersey car insurance policy includes five standard coverages as well as two to four optional coverages depending on the insurance company. Each coverage type offers...
Moving can be one of the most stressful things you ever do, so it’s important to choose a moving company that can make that move go smoothly.
Peter Toscano, President and CEO of Reliable Van & Storage in Elizabeth has seen it all and says, “Make sure when choosing a moving company, you get references and you’re confident that the relocation experience will be simple and hassle free.”
Here are some important items to keep in mind when looking for a moving company:
• Get a free courtesy cost estimate and inventory of your goods
• You will want a dedicated move coordinator as your main point of contact
• Look for a company with certified drivers and crew
• Safe and secure storage facilities if needed
• A company that uses specialized crating and packaging for fragile items
• A dedicated claims representative to swiftly handle a claim, should it occur
“You want to be sure that when you arrive at your new home, you and your family can enjoy it from day one, and that’s what a professional moving company can provide” says Toscano.
By doing your homework before the move, you’ll have a far easier experience.